Forged in New York City and currently traveling the world, Suede is the brains behind boutique creative ideas and implementation factory, I am Suede Consulting.
His passion is Entertainment, African pop culture and The Diaspora as it directly influences and affects global urban youth. He leverages digital media to establish entertainment and education opportunities edged with meaningful contributions to social responsibility. This unique positioning allows him to facilitate and establish bespoke activations for clients in major global markets. These activations target audiences ranging from a few hundred to a few million urban youths.
This dynamic individual is more than an ideas factory; his skill set hinges upon implementation: Marketing, Management, Photography, Directing, Editing and Producing. He has used this dexterity in varying industries.
• Suede launched the careers of 18 Pan African artists in 8 countries like Nigeria's 2Face Idibia and South Africa's Freshly Ground through the Fanta and Coca Cola VJ searches in Nigeria and East Africa.
• The Pan African Motorola Alert campaign with MtvBase Africa
• Executive Producer & Creator of Castle Loud, One and LIVE TV Properties in South Africa.
As a manager, Suede creatively steered the Careers of musicians, photographers, Music producers, models & television hosts
• Representation of international artists such as Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson andDavid Guetta in South Africa (in partnership with The Above and Beyond Group)
• Simphiwe Dana
• Just a Band
• Hip Hop Pantsula
• Iman Mkwanazi
• Leigh-Anne Williams
• Oprah Winfrey Academy
• The Nelson Mandela Foundation
• Sony Music
• 20/20 Leadership Foundation
• Nike 25th Anniversary of Air Force 1 in South Africa.
including film, television and social media